You pay for SUPER targeted traffic for your Shopify store.
They add your products to cart.
They proceed to the checkout.
Then leave without finishing the purchase.
The reasons are simple.
Buyer's remorse... having second thoughts if the purchase is worth the money
Shipping costs... can be a turnoff for some
How Do You Fix that?
Sometimes all they need is a little incentive...
I mean a BRUTAL HIT with a discount
RIGHT BEFORE they want to abandon the checkout.
Why Does It work?
People LOVE discounts!
If you used discounts on your site, you know they boost sales.
If customers are already at the checkout phase, they are READY to buy!
How Can This App Help You?
For whatever reason customers decide to leave the checkout page at the last moment
You'll hit them with an offer they can not refuse....a discount
Got Any Numbers To Back Up These Claims?
So GLAD you asked!
As you can see the AdToCart percent remained the same.
But the Conversion Rate increased by 253%.
Before using the Panda app, only 21% of the people reaching the checkout finished the purchase. This store was losing the other 79% of VERY potential buyers.
After installing the Exit Intent Discount app, they managed to convert 53% of them (instead of 21%)!
That's 254% more people.
That's what I call a RESULT!
P.S. New Update Live! Now you can now fully customize the text and the aspect of the pop!
P.S.S. Got a question? Email at mike [at] pandasalesbooster.com or Send a Facebook Message